Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Chocolate

Now for a small post on chocolate that might turn into a long post, because I like chocolate.  :)

Did you know that many chocolates contain artificial flavoring?  I didn't until fairly recently...  It seems rude to have these yummy things that shouldn't NEED anything artificial in them, but DO.  I've done a little shopping around, and unless these companies change their products, this is what I've found:


Pretty much everything Hershey's contains artificial flavors.  Sad.  However, Nestle has a good record of all-natural offerings, including their mini chips!  YAY!  Baker's Corner (Aldi) are good, and the cheapest chocolate chips I can find around here.  WOOT!  The Choceur bars on the right (also Aldi) use real flavorings as well.  We used them for S'Mores.  :)

I would also like to add that Ghirardelli's chocolate chips are also all natural... 

 
(These are my FAVORITE chocolate chips of ALL TIME)

I didn't take these pictures, because I believe we've eaten all the ones I got on sale a few weeks back...  Uh, yeah.  "We".  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment